Many of us SavEars use Swagbucks to save and pay for Disney!
Swagbucks is an online platform that pays user points (Swagbucks aka sb) to complete surveys, print grocery coupons, complete tasks and more! If you are a member of the SavEars Facebook group you will here us chat about it often, if you are not a member join SavEars today.
While Swagbucks does not offer Disney gift cards directly, there are many ways to use it as a tool to save for our next Disney vacation. Now learn just how to turn Swagbucks earnings into Disney money with the options below!
My favorite options below are #1, and once a month I opt for the scenario outlined in #2.
1. Cash out for PayPal and use those funds to purchase Disney Gift Cards at 5% off with your Target RedCard. Instantly save 5% off Disney gift cards with your Target (Debit) Redcard, this can add up over thousands of dollars! Others use their PayPayl earnings to purchase discounted Disney gift cards at warehouse clubs such as BJ’s or Sam’s Club.
We love Disney Gift Cards since they do not expire, and can be used to pay for your Disney Resort, tickets, food, merchandise and more, and it assures the money is for Disney and not spent elsewhere.
2. Cash out for a Visa Gift card and add it to your PayPal Wallet. Then, use the funds to purchase a Disney gift card. Consider scoring a physical gift card from ShopDisney for fun designs! The great thing about a Visa Gift Card (versus PayPal) is that it qualifies for the one-time discounted $25 gift card (at 2200sb instead of 2500sb).
3. Cash out for Starbucks, located in all 4 Disney World parks and 2 at Disney Springs. Starbucks is a great option for coffee drinker or non-coffee drinkers. Besides coffee and lattes they sell breakfast sandwiches, bottled beverages and delicious snacks/desserts. Enjoy free breakfast aand more on Swagbucks! See the locations of Starbucks in all 4 parks and Disney Springs.
4. Cash out for Rainforest Café, which has 2 locations on Walt Disney World property. Have a wild time eating in an extraordinary rainforest setting. The Animal Kingdom location has an entrance outside the park gate, eat here without a park ticket! Also, enjoy the Disney Springs location featuring a large volcano Outside. Have money left over on your gift card after your meal? Use it in the gift shop! Enjoy a nice sit-down meal for nothing thanks for Swagbucks!
5. Cash out for entertainment options at Disney Springs. Disney Springs is an area with shopping, dining and entertainment for guests. If your group loves movies, consider cashing out for an AMC gift card to use at Disney Springs. You may also wish to visit Build-A-Dino inside TREX at Disney Springs, in which you can use a Build-A-Bear gift card from Swagbucks. Furthermore, there is a Columbia retail shop and Columbia gift cards on Swagbucks.
Additionally, consider a Walmart, Target or Amazon gift card to stock up on vacation essentials (sunscreen, luggage, new clothes etc.).
Not sure what Swagbucks is? Be sure to Sign Up For the FREE 7-Day Starting With Swagbucks Email Course!
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.