Were you affected by the 2017 Equifax Data Breach? Use this form to find out if your info was impacted, and if you are eligible to be a class member. You could be eligible for free credit monitoring or $125.
File a claim for:
1. Free Credit Monitoring or $125 Cash Payment. You can get free credit monitoring services. Or, if you already have credit monitoring services, you can request a $125 cash payment.
- At least 4 years of three-bureau credit monitoring, offered through Experian. You can also get up to 6 more years of free one-bureau credit monitoring through Equifax.
- If you already have credit monitoring services that will continue for at least 6 more months, you may be eligible for a cash payment of $125.
2. Other Cash Payments. You may also be eligible for the following cash payments up to $20,000 for:
- the time you spent remedying fraud, identity theft, or other misuse of your personal information caused by the data breach, or purchasing credit monitoring or freezing credit reports, up to 20 total hours at $25 per hour.
- out-of-pocket losses resulting from the data breach.
- up to 25% of the cost of Equifax credit or identity monitoring products you paid for in the year before the data breach announcement.
Saving for Disney? Purchase the Saving for Disney course to learn how to put your family on a budget, how to save on your weekly purchases and how to put the money you save towards a Disney vacation!