The 8 worst times to visit Walt Disney World. Not surprisingly they are centered around holidays and school breaks.
- Christmas Eve – New Years Day – Everyone dreams of spending the holidays at Disney World which makes for wall to wall people.
- Easter Week – Another popular holiday that people like to spend at Disney World
- Presidents Day Weekend – Anytime school is out it is going to draw a crowd.
- Spring Break Season – This school holiday really draws the crowds. Avoid the 4 weeks or so in the spring when everyone else likes to go.
- Memorial Day Weekend – People like to kick off the summer by spending the holiday weekend with the mouse.
- 4th of July – What better place is there to see fireworks?
- Thanksgiving Week – Avoid the family and enjoy delicious food at the Disney restaurants.
- Martin Luther King Junior Weekend – Expect high crowds throughout this weekend too. At least the temperatures won’t be hot.