Update: It seems Disney is now sending autographed post cards instead of 8×10 prints. They are still beautiful and fun to receive, but I know they aren’t what you expected. I’m glad they are still doing something though!
The post card above was received by my reader Kelsey when she wrote Cinderella. Here is the back side:
Below is the previous post:
I have very exciting news. Disney World will also send you an autographed picture when you write a letter to the following address:
Walt Disney World Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
We wrote a letter to Cinderella and received an autographed 8×10 colored picture within 2 weeks.
Walt Disney Company
Attn: Fan Mail Department
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521
The picture will arrive with 4-6 weeks.
Letter Writing Tips & Ideas
- You can write repeated letters to each address. I have received multiple pictures from both addresses.
- If you have multiple children, they can each write letters. My kids mail their letters on the same day.
- I suggest you write characters that you know greet guests at the Disney Parks.
- We wait for our picture to arrive and then send the next letter the following day.
- How to write a letter is a great skill to teach your children. By writing their favorite characters, you are teaching them how to write a letter and how the postal service works.
Be sure to email me when your latest picture arrives!
Read my 101 Best Walt Disney World Tips.