The Candlelight Processional is an event many look forward to each year during the Festival of the Holidays at Epcot. The 2018 Candlelight Processional begins on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2018 through December 30, 2018. Hear the traditional story of Christmas told by a celebrity narrator backed by a choir and 50-piece orchestra. Performed at America Gardens Theatre 3 times a night: 5pm, 6:45pm & 8:15pm.
The 2018 Candlelight Processional Dining Packages are now available to book. Get a guaranteed seat for the event and a delicious meal.
Lunch & Dinner Options:
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Biergarten Restaurant
- Chefs de France
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- The Garden Grill Restaurant
- La Hacienda de San Angel
- San Angel Inn Restaurante
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Spice Road Table
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room
- Teppan Edo
- Tokyo Dining
- Tutto Italia Ristorante
- Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Options:
- Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk
Prices vary by restaurant. Prices start at:
- Breakfast – $38 (+ tax) adults and $22 (+ tax) children, ages 3-9
- Lunch – $50 (+ tax) adults and $16.99 (+ tax) children, ages 3-9
- Dinner – $55 (+ tax) adults and $16.99 (+ tax) children, ages 3-9
Read the Confirmed Narrators For 2018 Candlelight Processional today.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!