Are you planning a vacation and feeling a little lost? Want a friend who can walk you through everything from resort reservations to dining recommendations without it costing you a dime? I’ve partnered exclusively with Destinations in Florida to be the Couponing to Disney Travel Experts, just for you.
One of the Couponing to Disney Dream Team is Kari O’Dell.
Who is Kari?
Kari is happily married to a disabled veteran and together they have a daughter full of life (and energy!). Her favorite vacation destination is Walt Disney World where she spends at least 40 days a year (proud DVC members). Because Kari homeschools, most of her vacations are spent as Mother/Daughter educational trips. She also utilizes different savings strategies to help keep her out of pocket as low as possible. You can find her spreading advice and saving money in the SavEars Facebook Group every day.
What vacations can Kari book?
Kari specializes in Disney vacations, military vacations, cruises, and worldwide vacations. Having stayed at travel hotspots all over the United States, Mexico, Caribbean, and Europe, she can plan a vacation that was once a wish your heart made! Whether your next vacation is calling for luxury or planning on a budget she can provide all you are dreaming of! Kari can provide many tips for those traveling solo, as a couple, with children and for the military family. She loves every aspect of planning but especially loves planning dining and special celebrations during your travels.
A few of the popular vacation spots she can help you plan:
- Walt Disney World
- Disney Cruise Line
- Adventures by Disney
- Universal Studios
- Carnival Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Sandals and Beaches
- International Tour Groups
- And tons more! Just ask!
Perks of Using Kari for Walt Disney World Vacations
From dining reservations to resort options, trying to decide everything by yourself for your Walt Disney World vacation can be very overwhelming. Kari can help you from start to finish and everything in between. Request your no obligation quote today and enjoy Kari’s services for FREE! We also have a number of additional perks available plus a few exclusively available to CouponingtoDisney readers:
- *Exclusive* Disney Gift Card: For being a CouponingtoDisney.com reader and booking a Walt Disney World vacation package of $3,000 or more (before taxes, airfare and Memory Maker), you will be eligible to receive a Disney e-gift card.
- Discount Watching: If a discount comes available (after you booked), Kari will update your reservation for you (if your vacation applies). She wakes up at 3 AM in the morning and starts applying it to all of her eligible Guests’ vacations.
- Restaurant Recommendations & Reservations: With over 100 restaurants at Disney World, do you know the best restaurant for your family? Kari has dined at most of the Disney Restaurants and can recommend the best restaurants for your family. She gets up at 6 AM to book these popular restaurant reservations for you. If reservations are unavailable, she will help watch for any cancellations for you and point you towards apps that can assist in finding these coveted reservations.
- FastPass+ Recommendations & Itinerary Planning: Two weeks before your 60th day, Kari will send you a list of FastPass+ that are currently available for your travel dates. You’ll work together to determine the best choices for your family. If you would like Kari to book your FastPasses, she will get up at 7 AM on your 60th day to book them for you. If you prefer to book them yourself, you can! This coupled with your dining reservations helps to make a great itinerary for your upcoming trip.
- FREE MousePerks (valued at $199): This exclusive service with Destinations in Florida is Magic in Your Email In Box. It includes insider tips, info to plan your vacation, numerous itinerary options and LOTS of fun facts! This resource comes weekly to get you ready and excited about your visit with Mickey Mouse!
- Customized Payment Options: Kari can help you apply payments to your vacation with Disney Gift Cards, the Disney Vacation Account or with your credit card of choice. You can make payments all at once or pay as you are able (a.k.a. with gift cards you earn). Final payment is due 30 days before your arrival date.
- Personalized Service with Attention to Detail: Kari will be your point of contact for everything related to your Disney vacation. No question is too small or too silly for her! You can reach her by phone, email, FB message or send her a text.
We explain all of these perks and more in our LIVE video we filmed at Epcot:
Perks of Using Kari for Other Vacation Destinations
Each location has its own unique perks. Contact Kari directly to find out how she can help you plan your dream vacation.
Ready to book?
Contact Kari at [email protected] or by phone at (434) 609-2370. Be sure you mention Couponing to Disney.
You can also request a quote from any of our Couponing to Disney Dream Team below: