Disney Springs is celebrating Halloween everywhere from the shops, to the restaurants and the entertainment. Below are 5 things to do at Disney Springs For Halloween 2017.
1. Shop for Halloween Costumes. Consider these stores: Marketplace Co-Op, Star Wars Galactic Outpost, Super hero Headquarters and World of Disney for best costume selections. Tren-D has some amazing pieces for Disney bounding as well. Shop The Dress Collection too.
2. Pose for photos in front of one of the 4 Halloween-themed backdrops. There is a giant “Mickey” pumpkin, a “Shop Til I dropped” scene and more.
3. A DJ Dance Party, appropriate for families can be enjoyed each evening, near Once Upon A Toy. Plus, from October 20-31st be sure to see the stilt walkers.
4. Fall treats and Halloween inspired treats will be widely available including from Starbucks a Limited-Time “Frankenfrap” drink, a Pumpkin Mickey Character Dome Cake available at Amorette’s Patisserie and more.
5. Get Your makeup done for Halloween – At MAC Cosmetics a theatrical Halloween look is $60, plus get a free mascara with purchase through October. Sephora is also hosting a Halloween weekend with an in-store event.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!