Enchanted Tales with Belle in Magic Kingdom is an interactive experience that starts Belle, Lumiere and even you! When you enter Maurice’s cottage, you will be magically transported to the Beast’s library for a storytelling experience featuring the princess herself! Before surprising Belle with your arrival, guests will be selected to play parts in her story including dishes, knights and even the Beast himself! Everyone gets a part that wants one, so don’t worry if you aren’t selected right away.
Length of Show: Approximately 30 minutes
Height Requirement: None
Scare Factor: None
Rider Switch (for small kids): No
Weather Procedure: Located indoors so it operates during rain
Ride Photo: A Photopass photographer is on hand to take pictures of everyone at the event and he will pass out exclusive Belle themed Photopass cards at the exit. These cards do include pictures of everyone from the event but they are easy to add to your Photopass account.
Flash Photography: Yes
Queue: Wind your way through Maurice’s cottage and see artifacts from Belle’s youth
Extra Magic Hours: Open for morning and evening magic hours
Fastpass: Part of Fastpass+
When to Ride: I recommend using one of your Fastpass+ reservations for this one! You can go as soon as the park opens, but you will spend almost 45 minutes total on this attraction and you can ride so much more during that time if you opt to get a Fastpass+ instead.
Our Touring Strategy: We did this first thing in the morning, but now with Fastpass+ we will booking a Fastpass instead.
Secrets/Tips and Tricks:
- Take a picture of your child by Belle’s height chart located in the queue inside Maurice’s cottage.
- If you want a picture with Belle, you need to accept a part in the story. If time permits, they will welcome other audience guests up to meet her.
- When you are in the wardrobe room, make your way to the far left. This door will open to let you into the library. If you want a seat up front to see your child better, you need to be one of the first to enter the library.
- At the end of the story, your child will be introduced to Belle and will get to pose for a picture. She does not autograph at this event so be sure to let your child know ahead of time.
- When you leave, you will be given a special souvenir as well as your Photopass card. Go ahead and take a pic of the back of this card so you don’t lose those numbers!
Your kids might also enjoy being part of the Jedi Training Academy in Hollywood Studios.