Finding Nemo – The Musical in Animal Kingdom is a 40 minute theatrical performance based on hit Disney-Pixar film. The show brings the sea to life with large, brightly colored puppets handled by puppeteers that are so amazing that you will start to think that they are just an extension of the famous fish.
Length of Show: 40 minutes
Height Requirement: None
Scare Factor: None
Rider Switch (for small kids): No
Weather Procedure: Indoors
Ride Photo: No
Flash Photography: No
Extra Magic Hours: No
Fastpass: Part of Fastpass +
When to Ride: Check your Times Guide on the day of your visit and pick a time that works for your family.
Our Touring Strategy: We usually see the last show of the day.
Secrets/Tips and Tricks:
- The last show of the day is often the least crowded.
- Try to sit in the back right corner for easy exit.
- The theater holds 1500 people.
- Look for the bubbles before the show starts.
- Sometimes the puppeteers will come out after the show and talk with the audience. Sit up front if you want to hear what they have to say.
- Arrive about 20-30 minutes before showtime.
Check out the tips and secrets for Primeval Whirl in Animal Kingdom.