The Hall of Presidents in Magic Kingdom is an amazing attraction, bringing together 45 animatronics resembling and representing all of the United States presidents. The presidents work together to tell the history of America, from signing the constitution to present. If your children are studying American history, this attraction is sure to enrich their education.
Length of Ride: 22 minutes
Height Requirement: None
Scare Factor: None
Rider Switch (for small kids): No
Weather Procedure: Located indoors
Ride Photo: No
Flash Photography: During bright scenes.
Queue: Contains fascinating artifacts from American History
Extra Magic Hours: No
When to Ride: During mid day when all the other rides have long lines.
Our Touring Strategy: We have only seen this show once in the middle of the day.
Secrets/Tips and Tricks:
- Theater holds 700 people.
- Great for kids that are studying about the presidents in school.
- The shows are every 23 minutes. Be sure to ask a Cast Member when the next show starts. You can spend this time browsing the shops near the entrance.
- Since this is indoor, you can visit during the heat of the summer day to cool down.
- Building resembles Philadelphia’s Independence Hall.
Check out these tips and secrets for the Haunted Mansion.