A Cinderella Fan will certainly feel at home in Disney World. To enhance your magical vacation, consider the 10 must do attractions for the Ultimate Cinderella fan below. Find out where to meet Cinderella, how to dine with Cinderella and more.
10 Must Do Attractions For The Ultimate Cinderella Fan
1. The iconic picture, standing on Main St USA, in front of Cinderella’s Castle is especially needed for the ultimate Cinderella fan. Try taking a picture from the back of the Castle as well. Also, look for other creative angles and vantage points to capture the Castle in your pictures.
2. Be sure to watch the Entertainment at Cinderella’s Castle as well.
3. Visit Cinderella’s Fountain and Bow down to the Castle.
4. The Prince Charming Regal Carrousel in Fantasyland is inspired by Cinderella. Take a spin with the horses and music, great for all ages. Look for the horse with the Golden Ribbon tied on it’s tail, this is Cinderella’s horse!
5. Watch the Festival of Fantasy Parade and see Cinderella and Prince Charming and more.
6. Dine with Cinderella At Cinderella’s Royal Table, 1900 Park Fare Happily Ever or Akershus.
7. Besides Dining with Cinderella, you may meet her in the Parks. Meet Cinderella at Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom (Fastpass+ available).
8. Visit one of the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations.
9. Visit Castle Couture in Magic Kingdom and browse princess items separated accordingly. The World of Disney at Disney Springs is another great source.