It’s always so sad when your departure day arrives. You want to make the most of every moment! Here are 10 Things To Do On Your Departure Day From Walt Disney World:
1. Ask Bell Services to hold your luggage – They first thing you need to do is check in for your flight at the front of you resort. Once you do that, you can ask Bell Service to hold your carry ons until you are ready for them. This will free you up to do any of the following!
2. Hit a theme park – You can totally go to a theme park. Just allow yourself an hour to get from the theme park to your resort to board the Magical Express.
3. Go shopping – Head to Disney Springs for some shopping and dining. Just make sure you have room in a carry on for your purchases.
4. Hit the pool – Keep a change of clothes in your carry on along with a trash bag. Hit the pool for some swimming before you leave. Just put your wet suits in the trash bag and tie it up real good!
5. Enjoy the resort amenities – Just because you’ve checked out of your room doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy everything your resort has to offer. This is also a great time to have a meal at your resort’s restaurant(s).
6. Resort Hop – Check out other Disney Resorts too. They are all so differently decorated and have so many unique things to offer.
7. Have a meal – Book a character meal or other Table Service option at the Resorts or Disney Springs.
8. Mini Golf – Take advantage of one of the mini golf course at Walt Disney World.
9. Catch a movie – Visit the AMC Theater at Disney Springs for a movie.
10. Ask for a late checkout – You can request a late checkout and Disney will accommodate you if possible. You could sleep in.
Keep in mind that the Magical Express picks you up 3 hours before your flight departure. You need to allow at least an hour to get back to your resort to make sure you don’t miss your pick up.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.