Get a new custom look, by paintbrush with Face-painting. Let the professionals transform you into a princess, favorite Character-inspired look and more! Also, Pandora – World of Avatar, visit for a unique face-painting experience. Here is your Face-Painting Guide for Disney World. Learn where to have your face-painted and more information.
Face Painting at Disney World is offered in all 4 Disney World parks, run by Enjoy Your Face. Also find the Face Painting Kiosk by Enjoy Your Face at Disney Springs in the Marketplace area.
The first step is to pick your design! This is no small task, as there are many options and designs to choose from. Plus, ask for a custom design or color.
- Holiday options
- Scary Faces
- Silly Faces
- and more!
Things To Know:
- Reservations not needed or accepted. Offered on a first come, first serve basis.
- Fun anytime of year, open 365/days a year.
- Consider getting your face painted prior to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
- Perfect for children and adults.
- Cost for face painting starts at $12.
- Guests can also get a temporary tattoo at these locations.
Colors of Mo’ara
Find the Colors of Mo’ara kiosk in Pandora – World of Avatar in Animal Kingdom. Here, guests will find a unique face painting opportunity for Na’vi-inspired face painting. Guests can receive authentic Pandoran markings, from local expats.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.