It’s that time of year where the food turns GREEN!
Disney World is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with limited time food offerings, many of which are the seasonal color. Learn 12 Limited-Time Green Treats At Disney World For St. Patrick’s Day, including delicious treats, adult beverages and more.
1. Shamrock Cream Puff with Irish cream mousse and whiskey-caramel sauce at Amorette’s Patisserie, Disney Springs (available Mar. 12-20)
2. Irish Whiskey Chocolate Squares at The Ganachery, Disney Springs – Dark chocolate ganache infused with Irish whiskey (available Mar. 12-20)
3. Leprechaun Mickey Piñata at The Ganachery, Disney Springs – Chocolate piñata filled with gold-dusted chocolate marshmallows (available Mar. 12-20)
4. St. Patrick’s Affagato at Vivoli il Gelato, Disney Springs – Your choice of gelato, matcha tea, and whipped cream (available through Mar. 31)
5. Green Velvet Cake Shake at Vivoli il Gelato, Disney Springs: Cake batter gelato, green velvet cake, milk, whipped cream and cannoli filling (available through Mar. 31)
6. Peppermint Patty at YeSake, Disney Springs – Slush with mint, lemonade, and blue curaçao syrup served with whipped cream and peppermint bark topping. Available alcoholic and non-alcoholic (available Mar. 5-31)
7. Irish Coffee with Irish whiskey, Joffrey’s Coffee, whipped cream, and shamrock sprinkles at Thirsty River Bar & Trek Snacks, Disney’s Animal Kingdom (available Mar. 12-17)
8. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcake at Flame Tree Barbecue, Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Chocolate with mint ganache filling, vanilla frosting, and chocolate shamrock (available Mar. 2-17)
9. Luck of the Green at Landscape of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Everything Pop Shopping and Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort – Chocolate cupcake filled with mint crème topped with vanilla buttercream and shamrock sprinkles (available Mar. 15-18)
10. St. Paddy’s Dessert at Three Bridges Bar & Grill, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Dahlia Lounge, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Irish cream mousse filled pâte à choux with pistachio cream and a chocolate shamrock (available Mar. 17-20)
11. Luck of the Irish Coffee Panna Cotta at Gasparilla Island Grill, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Chocolate coffee mousse, Irish cream-Irish whiskey panna cotta, and vanilla cream topped with a shamrock cookie (available Feb. 22- Mar. 17)
Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
12. St. Patrick Cupcake at Roaring Fork, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Green velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing decorated with Chip ‘N Dale and shamrocks (available Mar. 17)
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!