13 Quick Tips For First Time Guests At Walt Disney World:
- Fastpass+ are worth setting up prior to your trip (and Dining Reservations).
- There will still be lines, and waiting.
- Celebration button are free (for Birthday, Anniversary, 1st Visit, etc.).
- Mickey Ears are a great souvenir that can be worn the length of your trip.
- Pin trading is a fun activity and inexpensive souvenirs (buy them used beforehand)
- Bring a retractable Sharpie and bring or buy an autograph book (or object) for autograph collecting.
- Be prepared for long bus lines after fireworks shows.
- Photopass photographers (at their discretion) will take a picture with your own camera if you ask.
- Grab the classic photo in front of Cinderella’s Castle, Main St USA Magic Kingdom.
- Disney Springs has expanded and is still a free outdoor shopping and dining area with lots to see & do.
- Disney’s Boardwalk is another free area to walk around with shopping and dining.
- Gum is not sold within any of the Disney Parks.
- Not every minute has to be planned, allow free time to relax and explore.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.