Disney Skyliner brings a whole new mode of transportation for Disney guests, traveling by Gondola. Get never before seen views from above and enjoy Resort hopping in a whole new way! Here are 25+ things to do while you browse Resorts along the Disney Skyliner route.
Guests will be able to ride Disney Skyliner transportation from select Resorts to Epcot and Hollywood Stuidos. The Disney Skyliner connects the International Gateway at Epcot and Hollywood Studios from these Disney Resorts: Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Pop Century, Disney’s Art of Animation and upcoming Disney’s Riveria Resort.
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Take a free Teach to Draw Class at Art of Animation and keep your artwork.
- Watch Disney movies outdoors with Movies Under The Stars (at all Disney Resorts).
- Download Play Disney Parks app, and bring the lobby walls of this Resort to life!
- Walk around and enjoy the larger than life theming inspired by favorite Disney-Pixar movies: Finding Nemo, Cars, The Lion King and The Little Mermaid.
- Enjoy the scenic 1.38-mile walk/jog trail.
- Visit the playground near the Finding Nemo courtyard.
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Find a fun fun photo opportunity at Pop Century Resort.
- Have fun and complete the Pop Century Scavenger hunt.
- Visit the Fast Forward Arcade, Disney World’s largest arcade on property!
- Visit the playground near the 70’s section.
- Take a walk or job along the jogging trail.
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Stop by The Hub of the Skyliner system here, and try the new restaurant!
- Play volleyball at the Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Enjoy a campfire in the evening and roast marshmallows.
- Guests ages 4-12 can partake in the Pirate Adventure Cruise (additional cost required).
- Find a hammock on the beach and relax.
- Go on a fishing excursion from this Resort (additional cost required).
- Enjoy a 0.6-mile walk or run with views of Barefoot Bay.
- Visit the playground, with an interactive water area.
Disney Riviera Resort
- Browse more than 40 signature art pieces created specifically for this Resort. Disney characters to look for include those from: Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, The Aristocats, Ratatouille, Moana, Tangled, 101 Dalmatians, The Princess and the Frog and more.
- Browse archive photos from Walt’s European travels!
- Browse water features on property.
- Have a Disney character breakfast at Topolino’s Terrace. Meet & Greet with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Daisy Duck, in stylish outfits unique to this restaurant, with a rooftop dining experience and birds-eye views of outside. This eatery also serves a non-character dinner.
End your Resort Hopping fun on the Disney Skyliner with fireworks views. Many Disney Resorts offer unexpected Fireworks views such as:
- See Epcot’s fireworks from Pop Century (On the 3rd or 4th floor of 50’s building C)
- See Epcot’s fireworks from Caribbean Beach Resort (By the beach)
- See Hollywood Studios fireworks from Caribbean Beach Resort (By back of resort)
- See Epcot’s fireworks from Art of Animation (By the pool/parking lot facing Epcot)
- See Epcot and Hollywood Studios fireworks from Topolino’s Terrace (for best views).