Food during your Disney World vacation is another major expense after resort and tickets. Those paying out of pocket per meal, not choosing one of the 3 Disney Dining Plans, will want some frugal options. Below are 5 Budget Friendly Lunch options at Disney World.
1. Gaston’s Tavern has many Disney favorites at decent prices! For $9.99 guests can choose the Ham and Cheese-stuffed Pretzel (served with chips). The famous LeFou’s Brew ($5.29) is served here, as well as the warm cinnamon roll ($4.99) which can easily be shared between two.
2. Find Earl of Sandwich in Disney Springs, Marketplace area. This is the perfect eatery to customize everyone’s meal with Sandwiches starting at $6.99 each and many side options such as Pasta or Potato Salad, Grape Cup and more for under $3.00. Also serving, Salads, Soups & Wraps plus a Children’s menu. Plus, join the Earl of Sandwich Club for a freebie.
3. Visit Backlot Express in Hollywood Studios for filling meals to split. Find the 1/3 lb Angus Cheeseburger for $10.49 or the Dark Side Chicken and Waffles for $11.49. Both of these options could easily be split. Bonus, this eatery offers free refills on fountain drinks.
4. Casey’s Corner in Magic Kingdom is another frugal place to eat because of the portion sizes served. The Macaroni & Cheese All-Beef Foot Long Hot Dog will cost you $12.49, however it will feed 2 easily since its topped with Macaroni and Cheese and Bacon. Served with your choice of Apple Slices or French Fries.
5. For Fish & Chips fans, head on over to Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the United Kingdom Pavilion of Epcot’s World Showcase. Find Fish & Chips which consists of two strips of Fish served with Chips for $10.99. Then, indulge in the Victoria Sponge Cake, a treat filled with Jam and Buttercream for $4.29
Learn more about Walt Disney World Dining and get suggestions for where to eat, how to use the Disney Dining Plan and more.