The Christmas Tree Trail and holiday décor is up at Disney Springs! Also available are tastes of the season with many delicious treats available at Disney Springs. Now read the must try holiday treats for 2020.
Amorette’s Patisserie has too many delicious holiday treats to share just one to try. Get the Spiced Yule Log, Mickey Santa Dome Cake and more now through January 2nd. Read the list of holiday treats available here below!
- Black Forest Parfait – Chocolate mousse with cherry cream and cherry liquor
- Holiday Mickey Mousse – White chocolate mousse, dark chocolate with chocolate chiffon cake
- Holiday Petit Cake – Almond Chiffon cake, Hazelnut Panna Cotta, Cherry jam, Chocolate pieces, and hazelnut liqueur
- Mickey Santa Dome Cake – Large Dome Cake (Ask a Cast Member for available flavors.)
- Peppermint Crème Brûlée – Chocolate Peppermint-infused custard with crushed peppermint, meringue and sable cookie
- Spiced Yule Log – Red Velvet Chiffon with spiced cheesecake filling, Dark Chocolate Crisp Pearls, garnished with chocolate ganache, poinsettia, and a fondant reindeer
Head over to The Ganachery for the Mickey Santa Piñata for a Dark chocolate piñata decorated like Mickey Santa filled with marshmallow treats! Get this treat now through January 3rd.
Quench your thirst with a Jolly Holiday Float from Marketplace Snacks, consisting of cranberry orange juice with vanilla ice cream.
At Haagen-Dazs satisfy your sweet tooth with Peppermint Bark Ice Cream, consisting of rich white chocolate ice cream blended with crunchy chocolaty peppermint bark and peppermint pieces. This comes in your choice of cone, cup now through January 15th.
Back for the holiday season is the Tiramisù Push Pop with Tiramisù cream, cocoa powder, and cake soaked in coffee sauce at Vivoli il Gelato.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!