If you are planning a Disney vacation and want to stretch your dollar, here are 5 ingenious ways to save money at Disney.
1. Get adjoining rooms at a value resort – If you are traveling with more than 4 people over 3 years old, get adjoining rooms at a value resort to save money. If you are parents with kids under 18, it is guaranteed that you will get adjoining rooms.
2. Visit during free dining – In the fall Disney offers a promotion called free dining. You will get the dining plan for free with your Disney resort stay. There are usually a list of specifications but you could save quite a bit a money if you qualify.
3. Order groceries from Amazon Pantry – There is a delivery fee of $5 for Disney to accept your package for you, but you can still save quite a bit of money especially if you are flying. Place your order up to 2 weeks before your arrival day and ship it to your resort in your name.
4. Visit in the off season – If school is in session, prices are usually lower. Visit in September, early December or late January for low crowds.
5. Work with a travel agent – Disney travel agents are 100% free to you (if you are staying on Disney property) and can help you save money by watching for deals and specials. Our agent is Kari and you can click here to learn more about using her services.
Learn more about planning your Walt Disney World vacation. Plus overwhelmed with all the planning? Destinations in Florida can help you plan your perfect trip.
(Photo Credit: Bren K.)