One of the most exciting, and stressful, parts of a Disney vacation is packing! For your next Disney vacation, bookmark this page: Ultimate Packing List for Disney World. This list will take the stress out of packing, by not forgetting anything.
Today however, we have a different kind of list! Here are 5 Odd Items You Need To Pack For A Disney Vacation.
1. Glow Sticks – Find glow sticks at Dollar stores and save big on light up toys versus park pricing. Instead, pull these out of your park bag and light up the night.
2. Save money on bottled water by having shipped to your Resort. Pack water enhancer packets to add some flavor to your water on the cheap!
3. Easily separate dirty laundry while on vacation by packing a mesh laundry bag, found at dollar stores. This will keep your hotel room looking clean and tidy. Then, if flying use one luggage to hold all the laundry that needs to be washed.
4. Pack earplugs in your luggage, as they can be handy to have. For little ones, they are great for a plane ride or loud noises at Disney World can startle and overstimulate little ones. For any age, if you are sharing a hotel room with a family member that snores!
5. Plastic storage bags can be quite handy at Disney World. They are great for quick storage protection for electronics from rain or water rides while at the parks. Also, they are handy to have with little ones in tow for leftover snacks and storage.
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.