Today, we are exploring these 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Disney’s Contemporary Resort! Enjoy the amenities of this Walt Disney World Resort as you enjoy your magical vacation, from fishing to a Cabana and more! Read through below and then let me know, did you know all these?
1. You can see the Electrical Water Pageant from Disney’s Contemporary Resort. See the whimsical sea friends light up the night during this nightly evening parade (weather-permitting) on Seven Seas Lagoon. Classic Disney tunes will fill the air as the floats go by. Various Disney Resorts have viewing of this nighttime parade, for guests of Disney’s Contemporary Resort look to Seven Seas Lagoon at 10pm to see it float past, lasting about 15 minutes.
2. There are 10 dining and lounges options on-site, including Character Dining. If you are a foodie, Disney’s Contemporary has some amazing cuisine and lounge options to offer, in fact – ten of them. These include: California Grill, Chef Mickey’s (Character Dining), Contempo Café, Contemporary Grounds, Cove Bar, Outer Rim, The Sand Bar, The Wave… of American Flavors and The Wave Lounge.
3. You can take a guided catch-and-release Bass fishing excursion from your Resort. This may be a perk to get the other half to want to stay here for anyone who enjoys fishing. This is offered year-round and is great for all ages. Choose from a 2-hour or 4-hour outing and a 21-foot Sun Tracker pontoon boat (up to 5 guests) or a tournament-style NITRO bass fishing boat (up to 2 Guests). Going solo? An afternoon excursion is offered at a discount! Call (407)WDW-PLAY for pricing as it varies by season. Below is what is included in the excursion!
All Walt Disney World Resort fishing excursions include:
- An experienced guide
- Rod and reel
- Artificial and/or live bait (NITRO boats will not offer live bait.)
- Non-alcoholic beverages only (alcoholic beverages not permitted)
4. Relax poolside with a Cabana rental and amenities. Renting a Cabana is the ultimate way to relax poolside. Guests at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Cabana Amenities include: Padded furniture, including chairs and couch, Ceiling fan, Bluetooth speaker, Television with cable service, Phone for internal Resort calls, Fruit tray, Mini refrigerator stocked with complimentary sodas and water and a Safe! Call (407)WDW-PLAY for pricing as it varies by season.
5. Early risers, enjoy a complimentary 30-minute Lakeside Yoga class! Exclusive for guests at Disney’s Contemporary Resort or Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is Lakeside Yoga, offered twice a week. Enjoy a gentle Yoga class, with a 15-guest limit and be ready to take on the day. All ages and fitness levels are welcomed to join. Lakeside Yoga is offered at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at 7:30am on Tuesday & Thursday.