The EPCOT International Festival of the Arts debuts on January 14th, running through February 21, 2022. Come delight in visual, performance and culinary art.
1. DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series is returning where entertainers will perform Disney songs at the America Gardens Theatre in the World Showcase. Broadway stars will be headlining three show each evening. Get VIP treatment with a DISNEY ON BROADWAY Dining Package.
2. Food Studios are a must-try with artsy inspired menus. There are 15 Food Studios to have your fill of bites and beverages. New for 2022 are two all-new Food Studios named, Deco Delights and The Craftman’s Courtyard.
3. Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine is a food stroll with five sweet and savory foods to try, found in the Festival Passport. Purchase and get your stamp to earn a Artist Palette Cookie!
4. See artists work and browse their artist showcases. Over 100 Disney & visiting artists will be at EPCOT showcasing their work.
5. Shop the 2022 festival merchandise collection to remember your visit. Choose apparel, accessories and more featuring Figment details.
6. There are many artful opportunities:
- See chalk artists create masterpieces at Chalk Art Galleries
- Children create chalk masterpieces at Kid’s Chalk Art
- Fill in some spots on the large mural at Expression Section: A Paint by Numbers Mural.
- Guests can step into renowned paintings from centuries past in stunning Artful Photo Ops.
7. Visual Art in Performance is perfect when you need a rest, and watch an artist paint Disney Characters in minutes!
Best of all, most experiences come at no extra cost and are included with your valid park admission and park reservation. Plus, ongoing will be The World’s Most Magical Celebration for the 50th anniversary of Disney World Resort.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney