Disney World has once again whipped up a flurry of treats for the season. Below, read 9 must-try treats for your Disney World winter visit!
1. Head to Beaches and Cream Soda Shop at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts for the 50th Celebration Shake consisting of birthday cake-flavored shake drizzled in gold glitter glaze topped with a slice of commemorative 50th celebration birthday cake.
2. Enjoy a sweet “Dynamite“ Cinnamon Roll Sticks at Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, consisting of five fiery red sticks filled with cinnamon schmear sprinkled with crushed red-hot candies and a drizzle of cinnamon oil and a wick of bacon!
3. The White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse (December 20-27) consisting of peppermint sauce and chocolate cookie crumbles is found at Satu’li Canteen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
4. At Magic Kingdom, head to Main Street Bakery for the Opening Day Celebration Cake consisting of milk chocolate mousse, raspberry center, and gluten-friendly chocolate cake topped with balloon sprinkles and a chocolate piece.
5. Head to Storybook Treats at Magic Kingdom to indulge with the Seven Dwarfs Specialty Cone (now through January 9) consisting of a cranberry vanilla soft-serve in a cone with a chocolate belt buckle and an adorable “Grumpy” chocolate face!
6. Head to Pinocchio Village Haus at Magic Kingdom for the Black Forest Cheesecake (Now through January 9), consisting of chocolate cheesecake topped with cherry compote, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, and a white chocolate coin inspired by the “it’s a small world” attraction.
Disney Water Parks are getting in on the limited-time holiday treats as well!
7. Orange Bird Holiday Citrus Swirl (December 12- January 7 at Warming Hut) –DOLE Whip Orange and Lime swirl in a holiday waffle cone, and a white chocolate Orange Bird Santa
8. Merry Merry Melon (December 12- January 7 at Frostbite Freddie’s) –Melon- and apple-flavored frozen rum cocktail with a red sugared rim topped with a cherry
9. Peppermint Milkshake (December 12- January 7 at Lottawatta Lodge) –Peppermint-flavored milkshake with white chocolate whipped cream and holiday sprinkles
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!