This beef stroganoff slow cooker recipe is so easy that you won’t have any reason not to make it. Just toss everything in the slow cooker and dinner is ready when you get home from work.
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ water
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 package egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Stir all ingredients together in slow cooker except for the noodles and sour cream.
- Cover and cook on low for 7½ - 8 hours.
- Stir in sour cream until everything is combined.
- Serve over noodles.
Check out this recipe for Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes!
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.