The Canada Pavilion in Epcot is the first pavilion you come to in the World Showcase when you turn right. It is located next to the United Kingdom Pavilion.
The Canada Pavilion is designed to resemble the great outdoors and represents the Native Indian, French and Scottish architecture influences. You’ll find a beautiful garden that is inspired by the Butchart Gardens, a canyon with waterfall, totem poles and more. The wooden totem pole resembles the 3 stories of the Raven tricking the Sky Chief into the release of the sun, moon and stars from a chest.
Eating in Canada:
- Le Cellier Steakhouse – Signature Table Service Meal located inside the Hotel du Canada that is modeled after the Chateau Laurier hotel in Ottawa. It is located the cellar underneath the chateau.
Eating Around The World Showcase: Maple Candy
Fun in Canada:
- Canada: Far and Wide is a standing room only Circle-Vision 360 degree movie hosted by Martin Short. It runs continuously throughout the day.
- The Kidcot Station is located past the entrance to Le Cellier at the end of the gardens.
- Make sure to get your picture in the totem masks.
- The Hotel du Canada building is only 3 stories tall but using forced perspective and different size windows to make it look 6 stories.
- During winter, the flowers are replaced with those with white petals to resemble snow.
- The Totem poles each have a story, Totem Poles in Canada Pavilion.
You might also enjoy the American Adventure Pavilion in Epcot.