Creating Matching Shirts For Your Family is extremely popular among Disney fans. When you walk through the parks, you’ll see tons of families all dressed alike. Some shirts are hand created, made with iron ons, made by machine, professionally printed or even purchased from the store. The possibilities are endless!
Here are just a few ideas for how you can create your own matching shirts:
- Tie-Dye t-shirts (how to make a Mickey tie-dye)
- Print Iron Ons
- Purchase t-shirts featuring the same character
- Purchase t-shirts on Etsy
- Ask a friend who is crafty to make them for you
- Find an inexpensive t-shirt printing company
I asked the SavEars to share their matching shirts and got over 100 responses! Check out that post here.
You can find more examples at the four posts below:
Learn more about souvenirs in the Walt Disney World parks plus Destinations in Florida can help you choose your souvenir purchases on your next Walt Disney World vacation.