Disneyland Resort is in full swing for the holidays. Today read the 2018 Gingerbread Display Guide & the Holiday Treats Guide for Disneyland Resort.
2018 Gingerbread Display Guide For Disneyland Resort:
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa Gingerbread Display
Find a replica gingerbread house of the hotel, standing at over 7 feet tall in the lobby of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Look for hidden Mickey’s. On display through end of holiday season. Enjoy treats for purchase such as Holiday cookies, Hot Apple cider and more. A limited edition Snow Globe Pin with Chip & Dale for purchase (while supplies last).
Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread House (Disneyland Park)
Find the Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread House in the Grand Hall. Featuring a 5 foot spider with glowing eyes and more inspired by The Nightmare before Christmas.
2018 Holiday Treat Guide For Disneyland Resort:
Holiday Sweets Treats are available at Disneyland Resort through January 6, 2019.
- Candy apples such as Mickey Santa, Minnie Santa, Sandy Claws and Snowflake Apple.
- Santa Mickey Crispy Treat and Mickey and Minnie Gingerbread Crispy Treat
- Chocolate Snowflake, Vanilla Jack Skellington or Vanilla Snowman Cake Pop
- Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallow Wand coated in Crushed Peppermint
- Peppermint Bark
- Peppermint Fudge
- Churro Toffee (only at Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park)
- hand-pulled candy canes (limited dates starting 11/23/18)
Find them at the following locations: Pooh Corner & Candy Palace at Disneyland park, Trolley Treats at DCA park and Marceline’s Confectionery at Downtown Disney.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!