New Disney cruise ships will set sail in 2021, 2022 and 2023. The concept art above was revealed by Disney Chairman and CEO, Bob Iger. Below are 5 things we know about them.
- All 3 ships will include new technology.
- Expect more Disney stories & Characters than before.
- Each ship will be about 140,000 gross tons (Slightly bigger than Disney Dream & Disney Fantasy)
- Each to include around 1,250 staterooms.
- Ships will run on clean-burning fuel named LNG (liquefied natural gas)
photo credit: Disney concept art
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!