Celebrate International Women’s Day on March 8 at Walt Disney World with special offerings. Enjoy special entertainment or treats at all 4 Disney World parks + Disney Springs.
- Magic Kingdom – The Sisters Soiree Dance Party will take place in Tomorrowland, featuring Joy from Inside Out and Judy Hopps from Zootopia. Available for purchase will be the Strawberry Shortcake Shooters at Cheshire Café or Westward Ho.
- Hollywood Studios – Encounter Rey with Chewbacca at the Star Wars Launch Bay. See women march through Toy Story Land with the Green Army Patrol. Purchase the Mrs. Incredible Pretzel Mask from Neighborhood Bakery, the Key Lime Pie Verrine from Backlot Express or Rosie’s All-American, a Lemon Blueberry cheesecake from Catalina Eddie’s and Tres Leche from Fairfax faire.
- Epcot – Voices of Liberty at The American Adventure will celebrate women’s day with special performances. Purchase treats such as: Purple Minnie Dome cake from Fountain View, Purple cupcakes from Kringla Bakery or Sunshine Seasons, Mascarpone Apple cake from Akershus, Purple Troll Kreme Slush from the Norway Beer Cart and the International Women’s Day Cookies from Biergarten restaurant.
- Animal Kingdom – Celebrate during the Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party (Discovery Island) and the Dino-riffic Dance party (evening, at Dinoland). Find an International Women’s Day cupcake from Creature Comforts or Restaurantosaurus, Infinite Ambition drinks from Tiffins or Nomad Lounge, Sangria at Tusker Hour or Dawa Bar and International Women’s Day Cookies from various outdoor vendors.
- Disney Springs – Purchase a Pink Macaron Lollipop from Amorette’s Patisserie and at the Ganachery find International Women’s Day Dark Chocolate Ganache Squares and chocolate Power Pinata.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney