Epcot International Festival of the Arts is returning for 2018 on January 12. Epcot International Festival of the Arts celebrate all things art from visual to performances and possibly best of all – food. Through February 19, 2018 find special treats and dishes to try. See a sampling below and a link to see the complete menu.
The Artist’s Table (The American Adventure)
- Roasted Pork Roulade with butternut squash purée, marble potatoes and baby carrots, with a red wine sauce
- Pan-Seared Scallop with chorizo, roasted red pepper coulis, and parmesan crisp (gluten friendly)
Pop Eats (Showcase Plaza)
- Sous Vide Poulet Rouge Chicken Roulade with apples and sage served with warm brie fondue, blueberry and beet gel and garnished with apple and beet chips (gluten friendly)
- Shrimp Ceviche with lime mint foam (gluten friendly)
Decadent Delights (Showcase Plaza)
- White Chocolate and Purple Sweet Potato Mousse, Caramel, Coconut and Maple Meringue
- S’mores Tart: House-smoked Buttermilk Chocolate Cake with chocolate mousse, toasted marshmallow meringue, graham cracker dust and malted milk chocolate sauce
See Complete Menu List today!
photo credit: Disney
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!