The gingerbread displays are returning to Walt Disney World. Each of these creations made by talented chefs across Disney World resorts. Learn where guests can discover these incredible gingerbread displays below.
- Animal Kingdom (Tusker House Restaurant) – 3-foot long African-inspired gingerbread marketplace on display starting December 10 through January 2, 2018.
- Epcot (The American Adventure) 2 gingerbread displays, featuring the United States Capitol Building and the Lincoln Memorial. On display starting November 19.
- Disney Springs (Amorette’s Patisserie) look for a gingerbread display in window starting November 24.
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort (4th Floor) find a Cinderella Castle gingerbread display starting November 9.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – 18th anniversary of the Holiday Carousel (edible and spins) This year, Lilo & Stitch themed, with 18 hidden Mickey’s. Starting November 17.
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – annual Holiday Miniature Train starting November 17.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – 19th anniversary of its famous life-size gingerbread house, on display starting November 15 through January 1.
photo credit: Disney
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!