Want to add some Disney magic to your New Year’s Eve? Read through events happening at both Disneyland and Disney World on New Year’s Eve. Reservations required for all ticketed events.
New Year’s Eve Guide For Disneyland:
- New Year’s Eve at Napa Rose (Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa) – Book an early New Year’s eve dining experience for the whole family. Or, a late night dance party for adults with live music and more.
New Year’s Eve Guide For Disney World:
- New Year’s Eve at Flying Fish (Disney’s Boardwalk) – a family friendly multi-course prix fixe menu. Available by phone booking only.
- New Year’s Eve Bash (Atlantic Dance Hall) – a late-night party with dancing, a live Dj, views of Epcot’s fireworks and more.
- Special New Year’s Eve Dining (Monsieur Paul) – in the France pavilion of Epcot’s World Showcase, guests can enjoy a special gourmet lunch and limited availability dinner seating’s.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner (World Show Place Pavilion) – in Epcot, enjoy a New Year’s eve dinner buffet, with classic Disney music and fun photo opportunities.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort Beach Dessert Party – on Clementine’s Beach guests will enjoy sweets and small bites, plus refreshments. See the Magic Kingdom fireworks display (from across Seven Seas Lagoon). End with a toast at midnight.
photo credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!