Here are some tips on How To Entertain Your Kids On Drive To Walt Disney World. Our drive from Alabama was 10 hours!
- I go to the Dollar Tree and buy new coloring books, stickers, small toys, etc. Every hour they get a new toy to play with.
- I go by the library and stock up on kid’s books. (Make sure you don’t lose them!)
- I bring a selection of Disney movies and let them take turns picking movies
- I load the iPod with Disney music and play it over the van’s speakers
- I bring their DS and Leapster
- We stop for lunch at either McDonald’s or Chickfila. Somewhere we know there is a playground.
- Make themed bags for traveling to Walt Disney World
How do you keep your kids entertained as you travel?