Now announcing, Disney Very Merriest After Hours, a special after hours ticketed event this holiday season.
Part of this event includes the nighttime spectacular “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” and the holiday-themed parade “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade”, featuring your favorite Disney Characters, Toy Soldiers and Santa!
Disney Very Merriest After Hours takes place select nights starting November 8 through December 21. There are a total of 24 nights to choose from. Party hours are 9pm- 1am, with ticket holders allowed to enter as early as 7pm.
Event dates are:
November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
- Holiday attraction overlays (Jungle Cruise becomes Jingle Cruise, Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will have holiday jokes)
- Less wait time for more than 20 attractions including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more
- Disney Character sightings in their holiday attire
- Magical snowfall on Main St USA
- Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland
- Complimentary snacks such as ice cream & popcorn, seasonal treats and select bottled beverages.
- Holiday themed food and drink for purchase
- Holiday Magic Shots through Disney PhotoPass
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade
Tickets go on sale starting August 20.
Tickets start at $169 + tax through $229 + tax for select Nov. & Dec. nights, and $249 + tax for Dec. 19 or Dec. 21.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!