Here are some tips on how to stay cool in Disney Florida. Right around this time of year everyone is looking for ways to stay cool while braving the heat at the Walt Disney World Resort. Some areas of the parks have full exposure to the hot Florida other areas just get really hot from being enclosed and not allowing for much breeze. Whatever the reason lets all just agree it can get quite HOT!
- Wear Light Color Clothing – We all remember this from school dark color attracts heat.
- Drink plenty of Water!
- Wear a hat to avoid direct sunlight on your noggin dudes!
- Save outdoor rides for after 4pm when it starts to cool down some
- Visit your resort pool for a quick dip
- Drink Plenty of Water! Can’t stress this enough
- If you get overheated duck into a shop and do some window shopping till you cool off
- Pour ice cubes down…. oh wait nevermind I wouldnt suggest doing this
Well thats just a few tips for staying cool while at the Walt Disney World Resort. Most of these tips people already know others might be something you never thought about before. Either way I hope you stay cool this summer and have fun your at DISNEY WORLD!
If you have tips for staying cool let us know in the comment box below!
Don’t let your cell phone go dead either. Here are tips on staying charged in the Disney parks.
(Thanks Chip and Company!)