Finally you can make your online Dining Reservations at Disneyland! We are so proud that Disney was able to find the time to take care of the original Park and upgrade their systems to allow all of us to easily make our dining reservations. Unfortunately, the timing isn’t new, it’s still 60 days prior.
Before I became an International Man Of Travel, I would plan my own trips to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World (well I still do and now yours too). It was the most frustrating experience to plan trips. My family visits Disneyland at least once a year and Walt Disney World at least once every other year. Now with the new Online Dining Reservations, we are all one step closer to making all our lives easier.
Beginning October 3rd we can all start living in the modern era when planning our Disneyland Dining Reservations. Nothing is just straight forward though, so let me cut to the ins and outs of the new program.
- If you enjoyed the email exchange, I hate to tell you that’s going away
- You can still call 714-781-DINE to book dining
- Can Not Book Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Pirates League or Studio Disney 365 online – Call 714-781-STYLE
- Credit Card Dining Reservation holds required
- $10 Fee per person will be charged if you don’t cancel or adjust reservation at least a day prior
- New Fee and Online Dining Reservations are for table-service restaurants owned by Disney as well as participating partners
- You can cancel or adjust your reservation online
Check back often with Couponing To Disney for the best information on Disneyland, Disneyland Online Dining Reservations and so much more.
Are you ready to plan your next family vacation? Let the Dream Team help you plan!