We have new details on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, thanks to D23 Expo 2019. Learn Everything We Know So Far About Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway!
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway opens in 2022 in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland park.
- See their newest short, Perfect Picnic, in the El CapiTOON Theater
- Before the cinema, see a special exhibit of costumes & props from the toon world
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway is Opening Spring 2020 in Hollywood Studios
- Step inside the cartoon world through the Chinese Theatre, serving as a magic portal
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway uses state-of-the-art technologies and dazzling visual effects to transform the cartoon world into an incredible and immersive multidimensional experience.
- Disney named the technology for this attraction, 2 1/2-D, (as opposed to 3D), no 3D glasses are needed.
- This attraction will feature an original story and original theme song.
- Goofy is the engineer of the train in the attraction.
- Look forward to surprising twists and turns.
- Believe it or not, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will be Disney’s first attraction to feature Mickey Mouse himself, for a ride-through attraction.
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney