Flight of Passage in Animal Kingdom is located within Pandora – The World of Avatar. This attraction averages waits of 2+ hours and Fastpasses are extremely coveted.
Bonding with a mountain banshee is a right of passage for the Na’vi hunter. Take flight on the back of a mountain banshee for an awe inspiring, first-person flight over the moon’s lush landscape.
Length of Ride: 4:30
Height Requirement: 44 inches
Scare Factor: If you are afraid of heights, it might no be a good choice for you
Rider Switch (for small kids): Yes
Weather Procedure: Indoor ride
Ride Photo: No
Flash Photography: You better not!
Queue: Enter into the ACE lab where you will be linked to an avatar before you board the Banshee.
Extra Magic Hours: Yes
Fastpass: Part of Fastpass+
When to Ride: First thing in the morning or last night at night. As long as you enter the queue at least 1 min before the park closes you are guaranteed to ride.
Our Touring Strategy: We arrive to the park about an hour before opening and head straight to Flight of Passage.
Tips for Flight of Passage:
- If you are a plus sized adult, there is a test vehicle you can use to ensure you will fit in the restraints.
- Do not ride if you are afraid of heights, have issues with motion or are pregnant.
- If you are lucky enough to ride a second time, request a different area of the theater for a different experience.
- 4 tips to ride Flight of Passage with no Fastpass+
- There are bathrooms located within the queue. Your entire party will be placed in a holding area during the bathroom break and then will be allowed to return to the line.