What is Memory Maker? Memory Maker allows guests unlimited digital downloads, this includes photos and videos, taken by Disney’s PhotoPass photographers. The cost for advanced purchase (at least 3 days before arrival) is $169.00, versus the $199.00 price tag to add on at Disney World. Guests also have the option of One Day Memory Maker, capturing all your memories for your day of choice at the price of $69. Therefore, if you are investing your hard earned money on Memory Maker, be sure to take full advanage of what this service has to offer! Learn 8 locations to use Memory Maker at Disney World.
Where To Use Memory Maker At Disney World:
- In front on Icons – Look for PhotoPass photographers stationed along Main St USA in front of Cinderella’s Castle for a classic shot. Plus, in front of Spaceship Earth for the classic Ball photo, in Animal Kingdom with various vantage points with the Tree of Life in the background and more.
- On Ride Photos – Memory Maker also includes your on-ride photos, such as the newly added on-ride Haunted Mansion photo! Learn 10 more on-ride photo locations to use Memory Maker with. Some of the reactions are quite entertaining.
- PhotoPass Studio – Did you know Disney Springs is home to a PhotoPass Studio? This no appointment necessary studio is perfect to capture family and group photos. It is located indoors, grab great photos even if weather is not cooperating. Choose from various backgrounds, all included with Memory Maker.
- Character Dining – Select character dining photos are also included. Select dining locations with Characters will have PhotoPass Photographers roaming around to capture your Character interaction.
- Character Interactions – In the parks and water parks, look for Character meet & greets. PhotoPass photographers are ready to take your picture with Mickey Mouse, Tinkerbell and many more.
- Disney Water Parks – Disney World is home to 2 water parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Be sure to take advantage of Memory Maker at the water park on your favorite attraction such as Crush ‘n’ Gusher at Typhoon Lagoon and more. Plus, look for Photographers at Water park entrances in the mornings and throughout the day around the water parks. They will be looking to capture your fun in the sun!
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Studio – There are now 3 locations for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Disney World. After your little ones transformation be sure to step in front of the camera at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique studio.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – If your little one participates in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple at Hollywood Studios, there are PhotoPass photographers at this entertainment option. Young guests can learn teachings of the Jedis, and caregivers can watch without worrying about capturing photos.
Be sure to ask your PhotoPass photographer for Magic Shots! Learn how to see All Current Magic Shots Available At Walt Disney World.
Your PhotoPass photos and videos will expire if not downloaded in a timely manner. Guests have 45 days from the date a photo is taken to download. Unfortunately, after this time period the photos can no longer be downloaded or purchased.
Still not sure if you should add Memory Maker? Here are 7 Reasons Why Memory Maker is Worth it!
Learn more tips and tricks for your next Walt Disney World vacation. Destinations in Florida can also help you add tips and tricks to your next vacation.