One of my favorite foods I make is the BBQ meatloaf I posted about recently. However, the other night, we did family movie night for Wreck-It Ralph and I wanted to make a meatloaf “brick” for the movie but wanted to try something different. My kids loved this new recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ c. crushed Ritz crackers
- ⅛ c. water
- ⅛ c. ketchup
- ¼ c. minced onions
- ½ tbs Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- For glaze: ½ c. ketchup, ¼ c. brown sugar, ⅛ c. honey
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place into a loaf pan and cover with foil.
- Bake for approx 1 hour or until inside is no longer pink.
- Remove from oven and then set your oven to broil.
- Mix the glaze ingredients together and spread a thin layer over the top of the meatloaf.
- Place glazed meatloaf back into the oven to broil and remove when the glaze starts to bubble.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.