Recently I posted how to make your own taco seasoning. My family is loving it! I won’t ever use the store bought stuff again. Here’s my recipe for nachos using my own seasoning.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- Tortilla Chips
- ¼ c. fiesta cheese per nacho serving
- 1 tbsp salsa per nacho serving
- Brown ground beef and taco seasoning together; do not drain
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips on a plate.
- Sprinkle with fiesta cheese.
- Top with meat mixture
- Finish it off with a tablespoon of salsa.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.