Craving slow cooker ribs but not looking forward to cooking them? You can prep the ribs in less than 10 minutes and these delicious ribs literally fall off the bone.
- 3 lbs. pork or beef ribs
- ¼ c. cooking sherry
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ c. barbecue sauce
- Place ribs in crock pot. (The original recipes says to stand them up but they were too tall for mine so I layed them down and it didn't make a difference.)
- Pour in water and sherry over ribs.
- Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper.
- Pour barbecue sauce over ribs.
- Cook on low approximately 8 hours.
Check out this recipe for slow cooker nachos.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.
(Thanks Team Hess!)