This slow cooker pizza pasta is such a simple recipe. I only used 5 ingredients. Feel free to add your favorite pizza toppings to this. My kids like just cheese pizza so that’s all I used. You can definitely make this one your own.
- 1 pkg egg noodles
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 14-oz. jars pizza sauce
- 1 large bag mozzarella cheese (or pizza blend cheese if you can find it)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Brown ground turkey in skillet.
- Drain grease from turkey and stir in pizza sauce and onion.
- Spread noodles out in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Pour ground turkey mixture on top of noodles and then top with cheese.
- Stir it all together.
- Cook on low for 3 hours.
Here is an easy Slow Cooker Beef Tips and Rice recipe.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.