Slow cooker salisbury steak is a simple recipe you can throw in your Crock-Pot and is an easy way to add flavor to preformed ground beef patties. You can choose to make your own patties, but I had preformed ones on hand so I just threw those in there.
- 6 preformed ground beef patties
- ⅓ c. saltine cracker crumbs
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 1 can beef broth
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 packet brown gravy mix
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs on the ground beef patties.
- Place patties in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Mix beef broth and onions together in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- In a separate bowl, mix water and cornstarch together until thickened.
- Whisk into beef broth and onions. Let this all boil together for a minute.
- Mix gravy mix in and reduce to low and let simmer until thickened.
- Once thickened, pour over ground beef patties.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
Here’s an easy recipe for Slow Cooker Hamburgers.
Using the Crock Pot not only makes cooking dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill by using less energy than a traditional oven. Check out more Slow Cooker Beef recipes.