Between running to dance class, gymnastics, karate class, and the hubby working, sometimes I don’t have a whole lot of time to cook. So the other night, I thought I would try something with the homemade Cream of Chicken mix I whipped up last week. Turns out, the whole family LOVED it and I will definitely be making this again!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ c cream of chicken dry mix
- 1¼ c water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix water and dry soup mix together and cook over medium heat until it reaches the consistency of canned cream soup.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and pour soup over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the inside of the chicken is no longer pink.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.