One of my favorite quick meals is Tomato Chicken. I invented this recipe when Emily was a baby and I needed something healthy and quick for dinner.
Kristin's Kitchen: Tomato Chicken
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 can seasoned diced tomatoes (15 oz can) - My favorite is basil and garlic
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish
- Pour can of tomatoes over chicken
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
You could serve this with Garlic Parmesan Potato Rounds.
See more recipes from Kristin’s Kitchen.
Join The Conversation: 0 Comments