Now that I have discovered whole chicken slow cooker recipe, I just can’t stop thinking up new ways to season my chicken and cook it! Here’s one of the ways I have tried the chicken.
- Whole Chicken
- 4 sticks of celery
- 15 baby carrots
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp rosemary
- Put a whole chicken into the crockpot breast side down.
- Add celery and baby carrots.
- Season the chicken with sage and rosemary.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Chicken will make it's own juices and will come out extremely tender.
Check out this Slow Cooker Recipes: Chicken Poppy Seed Casserole.
Using a Slow Cooker not only makes preparing dinner easier, it also saves on your power bill because you don’t have to run the oven and heat up the whole house. Check out all the Slow Cooker Chicken recipes we have tried and be sure to share your favorites too!