These are a couple random tips that probably won’t save you much money, but they are handy:
- When getting ready to paint, take a regular paper plate and glue it to the bottom of the can. It will catch the drips and potentially save your carpet!
- Did you know there are tabs on the side of aluminum foil boxes that you can push in to keep the foil from coming out of the box as you roll it?
- There is a way to close a bag of chips without clips or rubber bands and without the fear of it coming undone. Watch this video to find out how.
- If you need to slice a piece of meat into small pieces, try partially freezing it first. It will make the meat stiffer making it easier to slice (I do this ALL the time!)
- Instead of throwing away the paper from a stick of butter, put it into a baggy in the fridge. When the recipe calls for buttered pan, use the paper to butter the pan.
Wanna learn how to save even more money? Be sure to read through all the Let’s Save Some Money posts.