Disney World is full of the holiday spirit for the 2019 season now underway. Joining in on the fun is Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar in Disney Springs now hosting the Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar. Guests will find dazzling décor and a limited time menu of festive foods and cocktails now through January 5, 2020.
Limited Time Holiday menu items:
- Drummer Boy Braised Lamb with Truffle: Mushroom and Manchego cheese, arancini, herb chimichurri, chili peppers coulis and micro arugula.
- Holiday Caprese Wreath: Vine ripe tomatoes, heirloom cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic glaze.
- C9 Light Deviled Eggs: Colored eggs with shrimp and tobiko caviar.
- Ugly “Sweeter” Bread: Cinnamon smear brioche and egg nog icing adorned with holiday light decorations.
- Jingle Bell Pops: Three dark chocolate truffles, crushed peppermint and peppermint syrup dipped in dark chocolate.
- Cinnamon Bells: Knob Creek, Fireball, Frangelico, Cinnamon simple syrup, creamer garnished with a gold sugar rim.
- Santa Hat Mojito: Bacardi, grenadine, mint leaves, simple syrup, lemon lime foam garnished with a candy cane.
- White Christmas Margarita: Rumchata, Malibu, Sauza Tequila, lime and white cranberry juices garnished with whole cranberries and a green sugar rim.
- Jock’s Holiday Nog: Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Frangelico, Rumchata, vanilla creamer, garnished with a red sugar rim.
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney