Two beloved limited-time festivals return in 2022 to Disneyland Resort!
Coming back to Disney California Adventure park for 2022 is the Lunar Year celebration and the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.
The Lunar Year celebration
January 21 through February 13, 2022
- Festival celebrates traditions of Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese cultures
- Enjoy multicultural performances, special activities, culinary delights, beautiful décor, celebratory merchandise, and more
- 2022 will be celebrating the Year of the Tiger at the Lunar New Year festival
- New for 2022 – Tigger will join, as well as Mulan and Mushu, Mickey and Minnie, the Three Little Pigs and more in their festive attire
- New for 2022 – Raya from “Raya and the Last Dragon” will be make a debut appearance at Disneyland Resort during the celebration. See Raya in a setting inspired by her native Kumandra, recreated in the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
- “Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession” will return.
- Live musical entertainment at the Paradise Garden Bandstand.
- The Sip and Savor Pass returns
- Lucky Wishing Wall and craft activities
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
March 4 through April 26, 2022.
- Explore California regions and neighborhoods
- Enjoy delicious fare, entertainment and festival merchandise
- Choose from a dozen festival marketplaces for bites and beverages
- Purchase the Sip and Savor Pass to enjoy the unique marketplace offerings
- Enjoy complimentary culinary demonstrations
- Special signature events for an extra cost
- Live musical performances at the Palisades Stage and Paradise Gardens Bandstand
- Visits with Chef Goofy and friends, and craft activities.
Click here for all the latest Disney News!
Going to Disney? You might qualify for a Disney Gift Card when you book your trip with the Couponing to Disney travel specialist!